Monday, June 8, 2020

Blossoms In Bloom New Catalog Case and Step By Step Catalog Tour!


When the New Stampin' Up 2020-2021 Annual Catalog went live and I saw the Blossoms In Bloom Bundle, I said to myself, "I don't need another floral set". And then I saw THIS CARD in the catalog. #1 on my preorder list!  Sometimes a card just sells a set. I am grateful that Stampin' Up provides the recipes for their catalog cards to Demonstrators (curious? ask me!) and I cased the card for a swap I was doing. I'm not sure I would have noticed the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder on the Whisper White Layer. It makes a canvas for the Work of Art I created.  I'm not sure what possessed me to make 10, but they were gorgeous.  The Blossoms in Bloom stamp set is pretty, but the Many Layered Blossoms dies are the star of the bundle.  



You can get this bundle FREE right now with a Stampin' Up starter kit! Choose any bundle FREE with a starter kit this month only!  Click here to pick out your starter kit today

The inks I used were: Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade with an aquapainter and the Watercolor Plper. 

Click the video to see my tutorial. NOTE: The tutorial starts at 52 mins in because the first of the video is a page by page tour through the New Catalog with samples! Enjoy!  
Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4", Layer 5 1/4 x 4 (embossed with Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...