Sunday, September 13, 2020

Flight of Fancy 3 ways + learn how to customize Designer Series Paper with Stampin' Blends

 


One of my favorite features of a stamp set is when it can be used for multiple holidays!  Flight of Fancy is like having 3 stamp sets in one.  On my Facebook Live video last week, I made a Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Card using this cute, open-lined stamp set.  You can customize your card with Stampin' Blends markers and make them match any paper you desire.  I used 3 Designer papers for these cards: Magic In This Night, Snowflake Splendor and Toile Tidings.  I used a Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend to make the red and white designer paper be more festively Valentine's! Watch the video to find out more about my Holiday Extravaganza Classes! . Scroll Down to find out how to get 13 sets of Stampin' Blends for a steal! 

Dimensions: Card Bases: Real Red/Pool Party and Basic Black 4 1/4" x 11"
Thick Whisper White 4 1/4" x 2 1/4", Real Red/Pool Party and Basic Black layer 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"


I love my Stampin' Blends! Get your own Stampin' Blends starter kit! 13 sets of blends (26 markers) for $99! Click here to see the blends
Click here to get your starter kit today
Learn about the Get and Go promotion here. In Sept 2020 you get a stash of additional things with a starter kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...