Monday, October 12, 2020

Halloween Countdown Box Video

I've always wanted to make a Halloween Countdown box, but never wanted to take the time to craft 25 individual boxes. Then, the September 2020 Halloween Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived!  Paper Pumpkin is a subscription craft kit delivered right to your door each month.  It's $22 and I adore mine so much I have multiple boxes each month! This month's kit made these adorable treat poppers: 


The kit itself had die cut pieces for days, so I decided to use the Christmas Countdown Kit and make a Halloween Countdown box. Watch my Facebook Live video replay for instructions. This video shows both the poppers and the Countdown Box, but you can skip right to the video

Dimensions for designer paper to cover the box is 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" and an 1" circle punch or 1 1/8" circle die can cut the half circle on one end.

 

 If you already have a Christmas Kit made, just take the drawers out and turn them around!  Otherwise, you can purchase the Countdown Kit here
I decided to use In Good Taste Designer paper just to let the die cut pieces really pop, I love how it turned out!  I'd love to see boxes you make in the comments! 
Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...