Monday, November 2, 2020

Life is Beautiful Online Card Class with video 3 FREE PDF instruction sheets

 

It's fun to think about what I would design if I ever made the Million Dollar Seller list.  The Million Dollar Seller LeeAnn Greft made this Life Is Beautiful stamp set which I used in my free online card class last week. Isn't it dreamy? 



This slimline card cased from Mary Hanson shows how it goes perfectly through the seasons. In class we also learned how to mask a sentiment! Did you ever think to do that?  Watch my online class video for all the details on YouTube here
PDF instructions with dimensions for all the projects can be found here as well as links to purchase all of the products used


Want to attend my next FREE online card class? Subscribe to my email here


Here are some additional Life Is Beautiful Projects: 

This one is designed by Judy Chapman for a swap


This one is cased from the Stampin' Up Catalog by Cindy Griffin


These are designed by Stampin' Up



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...