Monday, January 25, 2021

Berry Blessings Card and a berry patch full of other berry cute samples!

 As a kid growing up in the 70s and 80's I fondly remember Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I loved playing with them, but more than that I loved the smell!  Is there anything more cheery and comforting than berries? It's no surprise, then that I love both the Sweet Strawberry and Berry Blessings Bundles in the new catalogs. The Sweet Strawberry Punch and stamp bundle (January June Mini Catalog) and the Berry Blessings Stamp set and paper bundle (Saleabration Catalog) just fill my heart with berry delicious goodness! 

This project I am sharing today involves the blueberry stamps from the Berry Blessings Bundle  I can tell you, I can almost smell the blueberry muffins baking in the oven when I made it.

I had two versions of the card initially and in a RARE event, posted them to my customer Facebook Group "papermadeprettierclub" and the card I settled on was unanimously voted on as the favorite. I like the more monochromatic pattern as a background too, the other was just seems too busy.  Watch the video to see how easily it comes together. You will learn how to two step stamp and learn how you can get the designer paper and stamp set FREE with a $100 purchase! WOW!

Berry Blessings Bundle FREE with $100 purchase

Sweet Strawberry Bundle

 TIP: Get the Sweet Strawberry Bundle and more goodies to get to that amount and you'll have a perfect berry synergy with two coordinating stamp sets, a punch and designer paper!

Here is the best news of all!  Purchase $50 in products from me and you get these 4 FREE Strawberry Bundle card make and takes mailed to you for FREE with PDFs on email....Includes a FUN FOLD card too! These are while supplies last, so don't delay! Order the Sweet Strawberry Bundle here then choose the Berry Blessings as your FREE item! 

For the featured card at the beginning of the post and in the video, I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy and the outline of berries in Pacific Point with the inside of the berries in Balmy Blue. Then the stems of the berries are both stamped in Just Jade, with me stamping off the inside of the stems. I stamped on a Thick Basic White circle cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies (my fave), popped it up with  dimensionals and finished it off with some sweet white twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack.  

Dimensions: Base: Thick Basic White 4 1/4" x 11", Designer Paper 5 1/4 x 4" and  2 x 4"

Click here to watch the video:


Here are some more Samples from each of the bundles that I received as swaps and from Stampin' Up




Order items used to make the project here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...