Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Lots of Heart Valentine's treat box

You guys know I usually make cards, but Valentine's Day is all about the treats, isn't it? I love candy, so you know putting it in a cute box makes it all the more awesome!  I made this project using the Lots of Heart Bundle and the Love You Always Treat Boxes. 



 I used the gorgeous dies to cut the floral heart then used my Water Painters to paint the flowers with Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz ink.  


The Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! I also used the new Blending Brushes and colored the box Gorgeous Grape. 


You may be wondering where the cute designer paper comes from? It's a sheet from the 5 packs of 6x6" designer paper you can get FREE with your starter kit during Saleabration! $125 in supplies for $99, NO SHIPPING and get the 5 packs of designer paper shown below, WOW! You can make whatever color Valentine's box you would like. 



Dimensions: Gorgeous Grape Designer Paper- 4 1/8" x 2 3/4"
Click here to see the video replay to find out how to make the box: 

It's Saleabration, that means you get a free item for every $50 that you spend! 
This week I suggest Approaching Perfection stamp set. It's the cutest Birthday set: 


Here are some cards that I've made and some swaps using this set: 






Here are some more Lots of Hearts Projects too: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...