Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Springtime Jubilee Creative Stampers Blog Hop

 

I love learning new stamp techniques! The best way to learn is to teach. This week we are sharing Springtime Jubilee cards - anything spring goes! I am sharing a card using the Hydrangea Hill Suite featuring the Faux Fabric technique.  I got this idea from Michelle Last


Here is a sneak peek of my project for the Tutorial Bundle this month! It features the Baby Wipe technique. It's an oldie, but it never goes out of style. There are 11 gorgeous spring projects featured in this month's tutorial...wow! 


You can email me to purchase the tutorial or it is free with any purchase with me or free when you join my team of my Pretties Team Happy Shoppers family. My project uses the Hydrangea Haven Bundle which has me thinking I can do all the pretty spring gardening things! ha! 



Blog Roll:






Click here to find out more about my Stamp Technique Club TO GO! It is my most popular and interactive class right now each month on Zoom. You can stamp along with us or stamp on your own at your leisure.  We do 3 make and takes each month with minimum club order of $25. Packets ship right to your home!  After 6 months of continuous enrollment, you get $50 in free products!  The best part....PDFs and new technique ideas to make your personal crafting or classes a snap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...