Monday, April 19, 2021

Flowering Cactus Card with Video

 


I am head over heels for the Flowering Cactus Medley from the January June Mini Catalog. So many of my customers are raving over this perfectly coordinated collection of products! 


The whole medley $70 contains the Stamp Set, dies, twine, felt embellishments and 48 sheets of designer series paper to match! You can also purchase the refill kit (no stamp set and dies) for $36.  I suggest Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow and Highland Heather ink and cardstock if you don't already have them. I recently held a Flowering Cactus Class TO GO class.


 I loved it so much, I am running a special this week: 
Purchase the medley (or $70 in any Stampin' Up products) and receive the Make and Takes and PDF/Video instructions for the Flowering Cactus 6 card TO GO class FREE! Only 2 classes left. 

Purchase $36 or more and receive the PDF instructions FREE!  
Special ends 4/19/21 at midnight.

Last week, I made this gorgeous card on my Facebook Live video here: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...