Sunday, June 6, 2021

Baby Pull Toys/Give It a Whirl card video + January June Last Chance Retiring Catalog Walk Through

 

I knew when I saw the Give It A Whirl Dies, they would HAVE to make their way into my crafting stash. I also like to make sure I use ALL of the stamp sets I have purchased before they retire. I can't believe this Baby Pull Toys set was still unused. It's the cutest! 



Watch this video to see how I made the two cutest baby cards ever. They'll have you spinning with excitement! Don't wait on ordering the Baby Pull Toys set because it is retiring June 30th 2021 with the January June Mini Catalog. The Give It A Whirl dies are in the new Annual Catalog, and can be used wtih so.many.sets! Also, did you notice all the extra little dies that come with it? hearts, stars, clouds, circles... So many possibilities! 


Watch the video to see an easy walk through the catalog to see what's retiring instead of squinting at that list, or..... Click here to shop the retiring Last Chance January June catalog items.  

Here are some cards make with the stamp set and dies by Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...