Thursday, July 22, 2021

Christmas in July Banner Year - one layout for Halloween and Christmas

 


Last week, we created two cards using Banner Year stamp set. Are you on my papermadeprettier Facebook Page to catch these videos live?  They are every Wednesday at 7pm CT.(except this week it's Thursday at 7pm :))
I started with the above Christmas card, but how could I resist a Halloween one, too?  The above card uses Tidings of Christmas designer paper (it's on sale!) and Evening Evergreen, Real Red and Soft Succulent inks as well as Evergreen and Succulent and Basic White cardstock. Then I finsihed it off with Evergreen Woven ribbon. Isn't it dreamy? 


My spooky creation uses Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper, Black and White cardstock and Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon with Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Memento Black and Gorgeous Grape inks. 

Dimensions: Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" fold (Soft Succulent), Square 3 1/4 x 3 1/4" (Evening Evergreen), DSP 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", White Squares 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Watch the video here:

Enjoy this flashback to a post I made last year with Banner Year making 3x3" cards (just sub another designer series paper!) 


here's some cute Banner Year projects from Stampin' Up


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...