Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Christmas In July Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group Blog Hop

 

  I love Christmas in July!  This Tidings and Trimmings card I cased from the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog is all that and a bag of  Christmas!  I love the stunning traditional colors of this Tidings and Trimmings Designer Series Paper. I stamped the berries in Cherry Cobbler, stars with Crumb Cake, leaves with outline Evening Evergreen and inside the leaves Soft Succulent. Then the sentiment is Night of Navy. All accented with the gorgeous Evergreen Woven Ribbon! 


Here is my featured card for the Blog Hop today. This card features the Tidings of Christmas Suite. No need to wait until the July-Dec Mini comes out next month, you can create for Christmas TODAY! Don't even think about not getting the dies that go with the Tidings and Trimmings stamp set. They are stunning. 
 

You can email me to purchase the tutorial or it is free with any purchase with me or free when you join my team of my Pretties Team Happy Shoppers. 

Blog Roll:

Click here to purchase the Tidings of Christmas Suite! 

Click here to purchase your starter kit today and get the ongoing perk of my Tutorial Bundles FREE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...