Saturday, November 12, 2022

Country Floral Lane Suite and my Arlington Stampin' Up Onstage Presentation!

I have been blessed this weekend with the opportunity to be a stamping presenter at the Arlington, TX Onstage Stampin' Up event. This has been on my bucket list of things I'd love to do with my amazing company since I joined in 2000. For my presentation, I was gifted the Country Floral Lane Suite of products to work with and WOW....just WOW.  I could make projects for days with this suite. The collection contains a stamp set/punch bundle, two different sets 6" x 6" and 12" x 12" Designer Papers, two colors of ribbon and adhesive backed sequins. If  YOU love these products, you can also order them early starting in December if you are a Happy Shopper. Otherwise, you can purchase them in January.  Here are my projects I created for my presentation.  Subscribe to my blog for much more from this suite after I get back! 

 I WILL be offering a Megaclass with this suite both Live and TO GO. 

My first project is for the beginner stamper and uses just Sweet Sorbet and Memento ink, Basic White Notecards and the adorable Petal Pink Adhesive Backed Sequins! Simple, Cute and easily replicatable in no time! The stamp set has images and sentiments making it a one stop shop for quick and easy card making!


My second project uses the punch and adds some of the adorable 12x 12" Designer Series Paper as a background.  Did you see how that sentiment fits right inside the punched heart AND the punch cuts those hearts and leaves right from the Designer Paper!  I finished this cute creation with some of the Balmy Blue sequins and the sassy Real Red Ribbon! 


My last project is for the Avid stamper. You know, the one that reads blogs to see new projects from their favorite stampers! haha.  This project uses almost all of the suite plus adds the Metallics (gold) Embossing powder. I used the Punch to punch out hearts from the Gingham Designer Series Paper to form this rainbow!  TIP: to get the hearts to curve in the right direction, you have to flip the paper over in the punch and then the hearts curve the right way for this rainbow!
Before you wonder anymore how I did this......I used a plastic plate to make the rainbow arc and then just built the rainbow from there using lots of glue dots and patience! The sentiment is just bent and curved on the block and stamped with Petal Pink ink. The lower sentiment is Balmy Blue. I finished this card off with some Gold Glimmer paper and the Gold Adhesive Backed Sequins! 


Here is my swap that I created for Onstage. Find out all about it on my blog here. 

I WILL  be offering a Megaclass with this suite both Live and TO GO. 

Pre-register for this class coming in January here.  

Show me your Country Floral Lane Suite samples in the comments!  

1 comment:

  1. I received your swap and it’s beautiful!! Your presentation was amazing and projects were gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...