Sunday, February 4, 2024

Cutest Cows Bundle, 4 cute projects and 3 bonus swaps!

 


I adore a cute punch bundle, but really....is there anything cuter than this cow?  These projects were orignally designed by Ronda Wade and were the make and takes for my Pretties Team at our January Gathering using the Cutest Cow Bundle from Stampin' Up.  Last week, I showed you how to make these 3 cards and candy holder on my weekly Facebook Live video. See the video here: 


Here are the projects up close: 




This cute project holds Cow Tales candy which can be purchased at Dollar Tree

I also have 3 cute swaps to share!

Jackie Pettit, Pretties Team:

Monika Davis:

Angie Leach:    

You need to add this punch bundle to your collection today! I'd love to see your Cutest Cow projects in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...