Sunday, August 11, 2024

Wildly Flowering Stick and Strip Technique using the Simply Said stamp set

 


I was so excited to show you how to do this SIMPLE technique last week. I'm sure it has an official name, but I call it the Stick and Strip Technique. ALL Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper is 15% off until the end of August 2024. Stock up now!  I used the Wildly Flowering Designer Paper to make this card on the Facebook Live.  The sentiments used are from the Simply Said Mix and Match stamp set and die cut for the sentiment was from Iconic Imagery Dies.
Measurements: Designer Paper 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" cut at 1/2", 3/4" and 1".  Cardstock layer 4 1/4" x 3"

Here are 3 other projects I made using this technique:
Lilly Pond Lane Designer Paper with Granny Apple Green and Pretty In Pink

Thoughtful Journey Designer SEries Paper with Misty Moonlight and Fresh Freesia Cardstock

Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper, Basic White and Daffodil Delight Cardstock

What Designer Paper will YOU use to make a card with this technique? Post your card in the comments! I'd LOVE to see it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...