Sunday, December 22, 2013

Occasions sneak peek, Simply Created Mini Album

ANOTHER fabulous kit from Stampin' Up. Scrapbookers take note! Now you know I'm mostly a card girl, but seriously!?!  This took me minutes!
The cover (above) comes embossed already with these precious flowers. I added sequins.  Then the borders you see on the left and twine were all part of the kit. PRECIOUS!  It's very sturdy.
 
 
 
Here is a quick layout I made, basically casing from the Occasions catalog layout.  I have to say, I'm pretty proud of this and it's soooo easy!


 
Here's a close up detail of a page:
 

Look for these and other fabulous kits in the upcoming Occasions catalog. You can order these supplies on January 1st. 

DON"T FORGET, the last day to order anything from the holiday catalog is December 31st, so don't delay!

You won't want to miss this one in the spring.  The catalog is available January 1st, but my customers will receive it very soon.  Email me for you free catalog!

Order stampin' supplies here at my online store 24/7.

Like papermadeprettier on Facebook and Pinterest!

Join my papermadeprettier team here!

Check out my upcoming events in Little Rock, Arkansas here!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...