Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Digital Studio to the rescue! Lots of Christmas tags in minutes!!! 3 days till!

Did this ever happen to you? You make 20 bags of sweets for gifts and kitchen's a wreck... Now it's only 11pm and time to package them because of course, you need the gifts tomorrow.  This is when I reach for the sticky Walmart gift tags and wish I had some cute handmade tags.  This year I even made some cutie gift tags ahead of time, but I wanted to label the food I made in a cute, specific way. Seriously, if I made homemade marshmallows, I want people to know. Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio program to the rescue!  I made these cutie tags in minutes, printed on my printer and punched out with the coordinating Stampin' Up punch (. 20 tags in no time at all and cute!!! My digital studio can also make photo layouts for scrapbooks, party supplies, cards...The possibilities are endless!
 
\
Here's a close up of one:
 
 I printed them on my printer and then used I used the coordinating Stampin' Up punch, decorative label punch to punch them out. 
 
EASY PEASY! 
 
To try MDS for free for 30 days download it now!
 
The  upcoming Occasions catalog is available to order January 1st, but my customers have already received it. If you do not have a demonstrator, email me and I will send you one for FREE! Watch for blog posts in the future with inspirations from the new catalog.

Order stampin' supplies here at my online store 24/7.

Like papermadeprettier on Facebook and Pinterest!

Join my papermadeprettier team here!
me for you free catalog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...