Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Stampin' Up holiday catalog is gone in 7 short days! Special offer from papermadeprettier

The time has come for the Holiday Catalog season to end.  I am really going to miss it!  Now is the time to complete your WISH LIST from my ONLINE STORE! 



Holiday Catalog products are only available through 11:59 MST January 2, 2014!


I have a special offer for papermadeprettier customers.  For each purchase of $50 or more* between now and 11:59 MST January 2, 2014, pick an item valued at $4.95 or less from the Annual Catalog or Holiday Catalog! 
 
Here are some examples of the fab things you can get for free!!!
 
 


 

* excludes taxes and shipping

simply email cogbill22@yahoo.com after you place your online order or email me your order with your FREE product selection(s).

For example, if you order $50 in products, select 1 item.  If you order $100 in products, select 2 items, and so on.

Happy shopping!

Order stampin' supplies here at my online store 24/7.

Like papermadeprettier on Facebook and Pinterest!

Join my papermadeprettier team here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...