Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SNEAK PEEK! Occasions catalog and Sale-A- Bration!

At long last, my boxes arrived!!!!

 For folks new to Stampin' Up, demonstrators can pre-order the new catalog items one month prior to the date that customers can order. Also, Sale-A-Bration is an amazing time of the year for Stampin' Up. Starting January 28th and going through late March, Stampin' Up gives you a free exclusive-to-this-time-item every time you spend $50. AND there are bonuses for workshop hostesses and for joining SU during this time. STAY TUNED For more details on papermadeprettier! Look for the catalog to arrive in the mail soon if you are my customer. If you are not, send me your name, email and address to cogbill22@yahoo.com and I will mail you a free occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. In the meantime, I will tease you with these beauties...

I FIRST took care of my demo product share and then dove in!  (Stay tuned for a customer product share very soon!)

Check out this new project from the Occasions catalog:
This is the Retrofresh product line. This is my favorite washi tape yet!!!


Of course I don't have a 5x5" envelope, SO I MADE ONE! with my envelope punch board!


Here is my favorite Sale-A-Bration item:

Good as Gold Simply Sent set:



And yes, I used the gold star from the banner on the bottom right to embellish the cutie bow.  There are Not one but TWO ribbons included and you don't even have to stamp with "for you"! It's already done!  Seconds to make this card!!! AND the kit makes 8 cards, and it's FREE if you spend $50 or more, which is totally easy to do, I might add :)

Stay tuned for more in the coming days.

Check out my new blog ""look" www.papermadeprettier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...