Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stampin' Up Occasions catalog 2014 sneak peek Simply Created Wreath Kit

I LOVE Stampin' Up simply created kits and the kits in the spring Occasions 2014 catalog are the best!

This was my favorite when I saw it in the catalog and it did not disappoint!  The colors are fabulous and the fringe flowers are darling!

 
 The only thing not included in the kit was adhesive and I used a lot of glue dots. The instructions suggest a glue gun, but glue dots worked fine until the time came to glue the flowers onto the wreath. 

Here is an up close of the precious fringe flowers:

We will be making these at a class in LR on Feb 22nd. Stay tuned for details.

You won't want to miss this one in the spring.  The catalog is available January 1st, but my customers will receive it very soon.  Email me for you free catalog!  

Order stampin' supplies here at my online store 24/7.

Like papermadeprettier on Facebook and Pinterest!

Join my papermadeprettier team here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...