Saturday, January 11, 2014

Let's do the digital "hustle"- Digital Basketball Card Front using My Digital Studio


It's that time of year.. Basketball is here. My parents are basketball fanatics, so they'd be proud!  Here's a cute card front for anyone you might want to 'hustle" with an encouraging word! Enjoy!

I used the digital downloads:
Athletic Department
Extreme Elements
Fantabulous You
Downtown Grunge background

Directions:
Background with downtown grunge. Then add player and hustle. Add saying and color it real red.  Then sprinkle lots of stars, turning some and making some larger from the extreme elements set and color a few red. Simple. Export and print and mount on either black or red cardstock.  I'd have to add a metallic button :)
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events!in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...