Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sale-A-Bration sneak peek "You're Lovely" card

 
I'm so excited to share this Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration sample with you.  This is one of the fabulous cards I got in the Sale-A-Bration swap with Tami White. This card was created by Siara Acdal from another talented Stampin' Up demonstrator. How fun it was to receive 6 cards made with Sale-A-Bration products. I love this one because it showcases the color coordination that Stampin' Up is so famous for. This color, crisp cantaloupe is one of my faves. One of the things that makes this card so fabulous is the DOUBLE embossing on the crisp cantaloupe layers. I'm giving a big LOVE to the scalloped tag topper punch in our Occasions catalog too!
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: You're Lovely (SAB - Sale-A-Bration)
paper: crisp cantaloupe, whisper white
ink: crisp cantaloupe
Big Shot: decorative dots embossing folder (SAB), woodgrain embossing folder
embellishments: basic rhinestones
ribbon: ruffle stretched trim (crisp cantaloupe)
punches: decorative label punch (annual catalog - AC), 1 3/4" circle punch, scalloped tag topper punch (Occasions catalog)
adhesives: glue dots, snail adhesive, stampin' dimensionals
 
Directions:
Dimensions: Base: cut 8 1/2 x 11 paper at 5 1/2 and fold for base.
(From base)
cantaloupe layer: 4" x 5 1/4" (use woodgrain embossing folder)
whisper white: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
cantaloupe layer: 3" x 4" (use decorative dots embossing folder)
punched piece: 2" x 3 1/2" (use scalloped tag topper punch)
Stamp "I think you're lovely" on scrap whisper white, punch with circle punch.  Punch decorative label punch with crisp cantaloupe paper. Adhere circle to decorative label with snail adhesive.  Stamp lower edge with flowers and adhere rhinestones.  Adhere decorative label punch to tag with Stampin' dimensionals. Tie knot in ribbon and adhere with glue dot.
Layer all pieces as shown in picture.
 
SALE-A-BRATION!!!! 
Sale-A-Bration by Stampin' Up is January 28th-March 31st. You won't want to miss it! MARK YOUR CALENDARS starting Friday, January 24th when my Sale-A-Bration party starts. I will be posting fabulous Sale-A-Bration samples on my blog daily in anticipation of the big Sale-A-Bration  Launch Day Tuesday, January 28th. There will be prizes every day. Subscribe to my blog or my Facebook page so you wont miss a thing!
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team! Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to do this. Stay tuned to find out why!

Find my upcoming events!in Little Rock, Arkansas! Sale-A-Brate WITH US!  Live and in person!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...