Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stampin' Up Sweet Sayings notecards, quick and simple DIY Valentines and more!!!

 


 
Sweet Sayings notecards
 
Sometimes you just need a lot of cards and QUICK!  I love these precious Sweet Sayings notecards from Stampin' Up for this purpose. As I set out to do my Valentine's post, I gathered up all of my current sets that had any "love" theme and was going to just make simple valentines. Then I remembered the ruffled stretch trim in crisp cantaloupe and coastal cabana, and HAD to fuss up the cards some. THEN I realized that the cards would work for many occasions and I just had a big stamp party and used every stamp I could think of from the sets that I grabbed. I had so much fun! Here's what I came up with!  12 precious cards and in not time at all!!! Oh, and by the way, Real red, coastal cabana and crisp cantaloupe envelopes are included in the kit!
 
 
Yes, you want to see that heart close up, don't you? It is adorable!


 
going maritime!

 
I think this little bird looks like he is on stage or in a window sill. Aww...
 
 
going global...
 
 
See, the card is cute with or without the fussy ribbon. But for Valentine's I like fuss!
 
 
It's hard to see here, but three rhinestones really spruce up this precious card.
 
 
loveapalooza!
 

 
encouragement..

 
simple thanks...

 
birthday... 

 

 
 just for fun...

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Sweet Sayings notecards (not in catalog, in "Valentine's section on online store) INCLUDES ENVELOPES
paper: red glimmer paper
stamp sets: Geometrical (Occasions catalog - OC), Hello Sailor (OC) , Hip Notes (OC), Just Sayin' (OC), Language of Love (OC), Simply Celebrate (OC), Starburst Sayings (OC) Love You More (exclusive vals set)
ink: 3 markers - crisp cantaloupe, real red and coastal cabana
ribbon: ruffle stretched trim (crisp cantaloupe and coastal cabana)
punches: full heart punch, small heart  punch
adhesives: double stick tape, glue dots
embellishments: basic rhinestones
 
Directions:
These were sooo simple. I used the markers to color the stamps and that's really it. I added the trim using double sided tape folded in half on itself lengthwise. Added a few rhinestones here and there. For the glitter hearts, I used the small heart punch on the red glimmer paper. WOW, that's easy!!!
 
Valentine's is still a ways away, so you have plenty of time, or if you stumbled on this after Vals, use some stamps and make them whatever you want!!! Email me to day or order these precious products online!!!!!
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1712&dbwsdemoid=2006013

click photos to view details
 
 
 
Shop 24/7 for these and other stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events!in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.


 
SALE-A-BRATION!!!! is coming....
Sale-A-Bration by Stampin' Up is January 28th-March 31st. You won't want to miss it! MARK YOUR CALENDARS starting Friday, January 24th when my Sale-A-Bration party starts. I will be posting fabulous Sale-A-Bration samples on my blog daily in anticipation of the big Sale-A-Bration  Launch Day Tuesday, January 28th. There will be prizes every day. Subscribe to my blog or my Facebook page so you wont miss a thing!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...