Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day SIMPLE DIY chocolate treats from papermadeprettier


Happy Heart Day! DIY chocolate bar
 
Chocolate is always the perfect gift! When you are a crafter and Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Valentine's is one of the craftiest days of the year. I used Love You To The Moon, Tags 4 You and Banner Blast stamp sets to craft these chocolate treats for my son's school. I have a special place in my heart for teachers and always like to do something a little extra on holidays for the teachers AND staff at my children's schools.  (My daughter's school I'll take care of on St. Patty's!).  In all honesty, I bought these recently with good intentions that got swallowed by other activities and 70 chocolate bars were staring at me from my pantry, so Valentine's it is! This makes a simple, delicious and budget friendly gift when you need ALOT and FAST!

The first thing I did was go searching for some cute Valentine's paper. I didn't find any! When you don't have just the right designer series paper, what do you do???  Make your own! 

 
 
Stampin' Up! supplies used:
stamps: Banner Blast (SALEABRATION), Love You To The Moon, Tags 4 You
paper: whisper white card stock 8 1/2" x 11"
ink: cherry cobbler
tools: bracket label punch
embellishments: season of style washi tape (retired, but any red designer paper would work), large rhinestone basic jewels
 
Directions:
Stamp hearts on paper. Cut 2 inches off the 11" end of the paper, then cut at 4 1/4". Wrap around bar, adhere washi tape. Stamp "Happy Heart Day" on whisper white and punch with bracket label punch.  Adhere with stampin' dimensional.  Add rhinestone.
  
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...