Saturday, March 1, 2014

GO DIGITAL! Papermadeprettier is going digital with My Digital Studio classes and You are my sunshine scrapbook page



I am the first to admit, I am not typically a scrapbooker, but I am hooked on digital scrapbooking with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio program.  We made this page at my Intro To MDS class last week and it was a blast!  After about an hour of getting familiar with the program, all of the attendees created their own pages. What fun it was!  My Digital Studio is perfect for the person that is:
  • overwhelmed with pictures
  • likes to scrapbook but never has the time
  • has never scrapbooked before
  • likes to create without clutter (just open and close your laptop. NO MESS!!!)
Here's what one of my students made:

 
I have to add that look what her daughter made!  A Stampin' Up banner!!! Precious!
 
I use it often to make invitations and other party supplies.  Here's a cutie invite I made for a friend of mine's daughter's first birthday:

 
The full program only $20 and with the program, you attend my intro to MDS class for FREE! 
 
I will be updating my events page soon, but my next few classes are:
 
Intro to MDS Tuesday, March 11 @6:30 pm
Intermediate MDS Wednesday, March 19th @ 6:30 pm
 
WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM?  Check out My Digital Studio info page on my blog!
 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...