Tuesday, February 25, 2014

You know what day it is? It's weekly deal day! AND new MDS downloads!

NEW! WEEKLY DEALS: Feb 25- March 3
 
There's something for everyone this week. Don't forget the digital offering and who doesn't need a gold pad???
Shop my online store here for weekly deals!
 
 
New MDS downloads for 2/25/14:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1756&dbwsdemoid2006013
Pictured here is the Party Party ensemble digital class. TOO COOL! 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...