Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cards and stamps in the mail with papermadeprettier's online monthly club. February: Simply Celebrate stamp set

http://www.papermadeprettier.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_8.html
 
February Online Club cards released!!!!: Simply Celebrate stamp set. To find out more about my online club and to sign up, click here. This month is short, so the deadline to sign up is March 2nd.
 
 
 
(ok, I'm realizing this is from Peachy Keen. The "hello" stamp in this set is similar to the "hello" in simply Celebrate. oops!)
  
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...