Monday, February 24, 2014

Waste not want not! Upcycled Stampin' Up Everyday Occasions Kit box with gift bow die and "Tag It" stamp set



Now, when Stampin' Up released this Everyday Occasions Kit, I knew it would quickly become one of my favorite products.  To find out more about this fabulous kit, click here for a previous post. I did, however, keep looking at the boxes which were accumulating (I have purchased more than one of these beauties :))!  The return of the Gift Bow Die was just the inspiration I needed to fancy it up for another use!  It's so beautiful and stylish and a perfect box to give a pretty gift in when you are finished with your kit. 



Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamps: Tag It stamp set
ink: basic black, calypso coral, pistachio pudding and pool party stampin' write marker
paper: sweet sorbet (SALEABRATION CATALOG - SAB), gold foil paper
BigShot: chalk talk framelits die, gift bow  bigz L die
accessories: in color 2013-2015 boutique details

Directions:
Cut sweet sorbet paper into 2 inch x whatever length strip can cover and tuck under lid of box. Cut gold foil strip 1 inch x amount to tuck under lid of box. Layer with snail adhesive and tape under the lid. Color stamp and cut with bigshot framelit. Trace around the bigshot framelit on the backside of the gold foil and cut out backing for stamped image. Adhere stamped cut image to gold foil. Cut sweet sorbet paper and gold foil paper bow and assemble, then adhere to package with glue dots or hot glue. Adhere boutique details button.

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...