Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring into spring with these faboulous "Happy Watercolor" cards form papermadeprettier and Stampin' Up! Card class Saturday, March 15th

 
 
March Online Club and Monthly card class cards are here! I LOVE this set "Happy Watercolor"!  We will be making these beauties at my monthly card class, Saturday, March 15th at 4pm. You can also order them through my Cards and Stamps in the Mail club. To find out more about my online club and to get full instructions for these cards, click here. 
 
Here are the beauties close up:
 
 


This card is cased from Patti Bennett:

 
 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...