Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hooray for Tuesday! NEW weekly deals: some string and bling! and My Digital Studio NEW downloads are here!

NEW! WEEKLY DEALS: March 4-10th
 
Don't miss these limited time only deals!  My favorite ribbon EVER is this ruffle stretched trim. See projects with it below. Don't forget the digital offering and who doesn't need a little bling? LARGE RHINESTONES $3.71? YES!
Shop my online store here for weekly deals!
 
 
You can have lots of fun with ruffle stretched trim, it's elastic and goes wherever you want it to with ease!
 





 
And here's what a little bling can do for your projects with large rhinestones!
 


 

 
Hooray for fresh, new MDS downloads today!
 
click picture to go to store to purchase downloads!
 
 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...