Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Digital Studio class, last chance for spring! What the heck is is MDS? See here!

 
 

My Digital Studio

My last class of the Spring is Tuesday, April 15th @ 6:30 pm at Asbury United Methodist Church! Don't miss it!!! Click here to visit my blog for info on how to download the full $20 software which registers you for the class. Email me with questions cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 
Here are some of the cutie things I've made with MDS:
 
(the Santa card on the right)
 
 
Little tags for Christmas gifts: lots in a hurry!!!

 
Business flyers!

 
Invites!

 
 
 
Even scrapbook pages!



 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...