Saturday, April 12, 2014

Simple Saturday: Cool Kid and Gorgeous Grunge card



I was DYING to use this Cool Kid stamp set and it just never seemed like the right time. So my sweet daughter reminded me at 9pm the night before that I made a card for them last year when they had their standardized test. You know the old saying the cobbler's children never have any shoes? Well, it's been awhile since I had mde my sweeties a card, so to work I went! SIMPLE was the key at that point! Stampin' Up hit the mark on this cutie set for kids and encouragement. I have a boy and a girl, so of course - two cards!   I just grabbed all my pinks/purples and blue/green markers and had a blast!!!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp sets: Cool Kid, Gorgeous Grunge
paper: whisper white
ink: elegant eggplant, melon mambo, rich razzleberry, blushing bride, and primrose petals, night of navy, gumball green, pear pizzaz, Bermuda bay, pistachio pudding
embellishments: rhinestones, champagne glass glitter

Directions:
Cut white cardstock at 5 1/2" and fold.  Stamp dog in your favorite color, then layer on gorgeous grunge as shows. Embellish pup with rhinestones or glitter (collar).

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...