Saturday, April 26, 2014

Simple Saturday: Simple DIY "For You" gift tags

 
 
"For You" tags from Paper Pumpkin April 2014 kit stamps

It's that time of the year. Administrative professionals week (did you miss it this week?), Mother's Day, Graduation, end of the year teacher gifts.  You will need ALOT of gift tags for sure!  I set out on Friday to wrap my administrative professionals week gifts. In a hurry of course :).  I went for the stamps that were closest - of course, my paper pumpkin April kit stamps.  I love that they are versatile for other things besides the kit!  Why did I choose these colors? These were the only 3  colored gift bags I had! As usual, the oohs and ahhs I got from the deserved recipients were - ooh look at that pretty tag!



Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: April 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit stamps
paper: whisper white and rich razzleberry 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
ink: rich razzleberry and soft sky
tools: scalloped tag topper punch (Occasions 2014 catalog), petite petals punch
embellishments: pool party 1/2 inch seam binding ribbon , subtles collection buttons
adhesives: glue dots

Directions:
cut strips of whisper white at 2 inch by 3 inches.  Punch on one end with tag topper punch.  Stamp as shown.  Stamp a scrap of white with the arrowish stamp and punch flower out. Punch flower out ofo razzleberry and stack on stamped white flower with glue dots. Adhere button with glue dots. Attach ribbon to top edge.

This is quick and easy for mom or teacher or replace the colors in manly hues and use our metallic buttons for a more masculine look for the men in your life.

Don't miss another simple Saturday, because I know sometimes Saturday can be crazy!!!  Subscribe to my blog today!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...