Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mother's Day Envelope Punch Board Card Keeper with Cards!






Happy Mother's Day card box
 
I wanted to come up with a project to say "thanks" to the mothers that allow their children to participate in my Cr"after" school class every month.With mother's day coming up, I thought this wsa the perfect project.  This would also be perfect for a teacher gift!  This project was easy enough that my 7-9 year old girls made it. (Ok, I cut and scored everything, but still, they put it together for their mothers). Isn't it dreamy?  I LOVE this Designer Series Paper which is part of the Birthday Basics set.  Say goodbye to gumball green, the designer paper, the "Wonderful Mother" from Delightful Dozen (one of my faves) and the in color boutique details buttons. They are retiring and are only available while supplies last.  
 

 
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp sets: Delightful Dozen, Summer Silhouettes and Gifts of Kindness (sentiments on white cards)
paper: gold foil 12x12, gumball green coredinations 12x12, 8 1/xz x 11": whisper white, rich razzleberry , crisp cantaloupe, birthday basics designer series paper
ink: rich razzleberry and gumball green classic ink pads and markers
tools: scoring tool or scoring blade, banner framelits, floral frames collection framelits, envelope punch board, big shot machine
embellishments: in color designer details
 
Instructions:
Cut whisper white at 5 1/2" on long end and fold for card bases. Stamp as shown. SIMPLE!  The envelope punch board uses a 9 x 9" piece of card stock. The direction on how to do it, I got off Pinterest.  The crisp cantaloupe band is 1 inch x 11 inches. Cut floral pieces with floral frames framelits and layer.  I used tape except for the gold flower which I attached with dimensionals. Lastly, finish it all off with glue dot to attach the button. Then stamp with "wonderful mother" on whisper white scrap and cut with the banner framelit. cut the next larger gold framelit and then layer. Tape the flower to the bellyband and then tape the banner sentiment to the underside of the flower, so it all slides off together.  Slide cards in and slide the band on. Your mom will be so proud!!!
 
Thanks for reading!!!

Don't miss another project inspiration!!!  Subscribe to my blog today!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...