Friday, May 2, 2014

It's FINALLY HERE! Project Life Everyday Adventure from Stampin' Up!

 
Get a look at the dog....he's even got a bit of confetti to sport! 
 
 
There's the cute confetti pocket! Obviously had to do it!
 
 

Project Life by Stampin' Up: Everyday Adventure

My Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection and Accessory Pack arrived the DAY I went to the catalog premiere. When I arrived home at 1:30 am, don't think I didn't consider jumping right in. I did wait, but it was sheer torture! I'm so excited to show you my first OFFICIAL Project Life by Stampin' Up product line creation!  These pictures scrolled across my Facebook page from our previous, most beloved, dear neighbors and when I saw the confetti on the dog, I knew I had to create a page for them! What fun it was! Some of my favorite details are the coordinating colors (basic black, bermuda bay, crushed curry, pear pizzazz, pumpkin pie, strawberry slush and whisper white) and accessories which just round it off perfectly! I HAD to make a confetti pocket, and let's face it.. I don't have a sewing machine - YET. I figured out a way to make a confetti pocket with a Stampin' Up clear envelope.  I'll you how in a blog post soon.

What sets Stampin Up project life products apart from retail stores, what is project life, how can I get a 20% discount on Project Life supplies?  Click here to go to my Project Life page to find out.


Here's all the goodies that are on sale so far. To see them up close, click the picture and it will take you to my online store.



Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamps: Project Life Point and Click, Project Life Day to Day, Hip Notes
ink: Project Life journaling pen
paper: Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection
tools: Project Life Corner Punch, word bubbles framelit (Occasions catalog and 2014-2015 catalog woo hoo!)
embellishments: brights designer buttons, gold sequin trim, glimmer brads (brights), Everyday Adventure accessory pack
other: clear envelopes (medium size), variety pack 12x12 Project life Photo Pocket Pages
 
Directions: round corners of photos and journaling tags.  Photos are either 4x6 or 2x3. I split the wreath on a door between two boxes, which I love.  Embellish as shown. The names above the precious children are stickers from the Everyday Adventure accessory pack.  Stamp "hip hip hooray and the arrow through the heart on white scraps, then cut out with word bubbles framelits. Stamp date on a card. It's hard to see on the picture, but I ran the gold sequin trim across two sections. My last fun detail is that the arrow from the accessory kit points to the parade they went to.
 
Memory keeping was never this fun and easy!  Give it a try!  I'll be teaching a class on this June 21st in Little Rock, Arkansas OR you can buy my class kit to go if you are not local.   

Don't miss another project inspiration!!!  Subscribe to my blog today!

Want a complimentary copy of the new catalog coming VERY SOON? Email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...