Saturday, May 3, 2014

Simple Saturday: 2014-2015 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog Sneak Peek - What's Your Type? stamp set

 

Simple Saturday

2014-2015 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog Sneak Peek - What's Your Type? stamp set

I was lucky enough to attend the Stampin' Up 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue premiere on Monday in Tulsa, Oklahoma which was simulcast to 7800 Stampin' Up demonstrators in the US. What fun we had! To add to the fun, I won this stamp set in a drawing.  I hope you love these as much as I do. The possibilities of this set are endless.! Also, I LOVE these notecards. They are already cut and scored - leaving you more time to stamp and create. Ink and paper are the only supplies that I used. These are perfect for the beginning stamper or someone who needs a lot of cards in a hurry.  AND they are adorable!!!
 
Here is a picture of the photopolymer set called "What' Your Type?". There are 23 stamps in it for $25.95. I think that's a fabulous price for 23 stamps! This will be available for the public to order on June 2nd. Start your wish list now!
 
 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
Speaking of June 2nd, mark your calendars for my live catalog launch party which will be taking place on my blog, Facebook and Instagram all day, Monday, June 2nd. Inspirations from the goodies I have preordered and prizes will be revealed. Also, be watching my blog for sporadic sneak peeks until then. 
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: What's Your Type?
ink: bermuda bay, crushed curry, tangerine tango and basic black classic ink pads. basic black marker
whisper white notecards and envelopes
 
Instructions: Gosh, really? Fold the notecards. Stamp as shown. There's really not more to say! The only tricky thing I can say is on the "H", I did color the striped piece with a basic black marker so that the "H" would not be so wide. Here's a picture to show you what I mean (p.s. also put it on the block before you color it! trust me!):
 

Don't miss another project inspiration!!!  Subscribe to my blog today!

Want a complimentary copy of the new catalog coming VERY SOON? Email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...