Monday, May 5, 2014

Tag Topper "WOO HOO!!!" treat holders - perfect for spring celebrations!


Spring is here!!! that means graduation, prom, Mother's Day, teacher gifts... You name it, there are plenty of reasons to celebrate. My father retired from 40+ years as a CPA this weekend.  HOORAY for dad!  My sister and I (also a Stampin' Up demo) cooked up some decoration ideas for the shindig the night before (EEK!). I set out to make treats and a scrapbook in 24 hours. I may show you the scrapbook later, but FYI, I finished it!  I love a good challenge. I can't believe I did it!!!  These little candy treat holders (there is a Hershey nugget inside) took me about 1 hour to make. They are seriously easy!!!  You could adapt for any celebration. My dad likes photography, so his camera is saying "WOO HOO!". 

The must have tool for this DIY treat holder is the tab topper punch. It comes in either scalloped or angled types.

CLICK THE PICTURE TO GO TO MY ONLINE STORE AND BUY IT NOW!



Here are some other goodies I have made with these punches:




 

 





 
Stampin Up supplies used:
stamps: Just Sayin'
ink: black stayzon ink pad132
paper: garden green 8 1/2 x 11 card stock, whisper white card stock, silver foil 12x12 paper
embellishments: silver 1/8" ribbon
tools: angled tab topper punch, arrows textured impressions embossing folder, Word Bubbles framelit dies, On Film framelit dies
 
Directions:
Cut garden green paper at 7" x 2" and score at the 3" and 4" mark. Run through BigShot in arrows embossing folder (a little bit of the back won't emboss, that's ok!)  Stamp saying on white paper then cut out with on film framelit. Cut out silver camera with frame lit. Attach to front with dimensional then attach word bubble with snail adhesive. Tape candy in with double sided tape.  Fold treat holder on score lines and tie with silver ribbon. Simple and wonderful!  
 
SUPPLIES:
Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

Don't miss another project inspiration!!!  Subscribe to my blog today!

Want a complimentary copy of the new catalog coming VERY SOON? Email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...