Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WE LOVE Demonstrator support (#weloveDS)!!!

 
 

We love DS Project Life Stampin' Up style!!! 

This week we are loving on our Demonstrator Support team at Stampin' Up.  If you call 1-800-stampinup, never fear, you will be blessed!  Each time I have called (and it's not a lot, trust me, they get it right most of the time!) they have helped me out of a bind with grace and pleasantries which make calling customer services a treat and not a chore. How many companies can say that??? They are our cheerleaders, problem solvers and hand holders. We appreciate you!!!

This project is more on my continuing obsession with Project Life memory keeping/scrapbooking which today I am doing Stampin' Up style until I get my official Project Life products which I preordered on Monday. (I LOVE being a demo!!!).  I used my favorite paper for bold statements, the kaleidoscope designer series paper and what better cuteness to think the precious DS folks than the Life in the Forest stamp set critters?

Project life is soooo easy. I set out to do this last night, resigned to another late crafting night. With a fair amount of embellishment, this took me about 15 minutes. WOW!  I can do this, you can too!!!

WOW, had to update this blog post when I read this email this morning. Here's an example of the awesomeness that DS provides. I asked a simple question and here's the response I got!!! FLOORED!!! He could have just answered my question and he did, but look at the sweet response!

From Demonstrator Support:
 


Here are some close ups of the cuteness...


 
My favorite trick, coloring the rhinestones with a sharpie!
 
 
Ok, so I didn't have any pictures of DS agents, so I got this off of Google images. Loving the sweet 80's hair.  Is that my Project Life stuff being shipped? YIPPEE!!!

 
The place where magic happens!  Not a great pic, but I HAD to show you my favorite thing about Project Life. CONFETTI!!!

 
Scrapbooker or not, this is something you can do, so come and join us at our class in May!   May 17th at 6pm is the time and place. Email me to reserve your spot today! cogbill22@yahoo.com
 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...