Friday, May 23, 2014

Is your dad hip to be square or triangle? Geometrical "Father's Day" card


I hope your dad IS hip enough for this geometrical card! I know my dad and hubby are. I LOVE the Kaleidoscope designer paper (don't wait, it's on the retired sale items list) with these bold black and white stripes.  Father's Day is approaching and Stampin' Up is here as always to make the day special with this simple, yet striking card. We made these at my monthly card class and it got rave reviews.

Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp sets: Geometrical, Delightful Dozen
paper: whisper white, bermuda bay card stock, kaleidoscope designer series paper
ink: basic black, bermuda bay and crushed curry classic stampin' pads
tools: triangle and banner punches
embellishments: basic metal buttons
adhesives: snail adhesive, glue dots

Directions:
Cut Bermuda bay base at 4 1/4 x 11 and fold in half for base.  Cut white strip 3 x 4 1/4. Stamp triangles as shown on whisper white and cut with triangle punch.  FIRST arrange triangles centered just below edge of white strip of paper and adhere with snail adhesive leaving room for the "hooray for today" stamp in black. Adhere white strip leaving a small amount of the base showing on top.  Cut designer paper (black and white) at 4 1/4 x 3/4". Punch banners and adhere to back of designer paper strip. Adhere to base just under white strip leaving room to stamp "happy father's day" in basic black ink.  Adhere button with glue dot

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...