Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Weekly deals and My Digital Studio downloads

Paper Pumpkin New Past Full Kits and Refil Kits Released


 Feed your passion for the pumpkin, our all inclusive EASY DIY craft kits. Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com to order these past kits (YOU CAN NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU ARE A PAPER PUMPKIN CUSTOMER)

 

WEEKLY DEALS  

 

My faves this week are the burlap ribbon and stitched grosgrain ribbon. The stitched grosgrain ribbon ties like butter and the burlap, we'll it's just fabulous... You can also dye the whisper white ribbon ANY COLOR you want by running it between your finger and the stamp pad!!!

Burlap ribbon


 

Hand dyed white ribbon
 



 

My Digital Studio NEW downloads 

 
Don't miss another project inspiration!!!  Subscribe to my blog today!

Want a complimentary copy of the new catalog coming VERY SOON? Email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com.

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...