Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Retrofresh This and That Journal Cover masterpiece! Paper while supplies last or until June 4th.. Don't miss it!!!

 
 
Retrofresh This and That Journal Cover
 
This was one of my more challenging, but rewarding Stampin' Up adventures. I LOVE the This and That journals that Stampin' Up has developed. They are simple smash-book like journals complete with a full line of coordinating products. Coordination is what Stampin' Up does best. Look at all the goodness that Stampin' Up has to offer in this retrofresh line:
 
(Don't forget the papers is GONE after June 4th or while supplies last...)
 
 
As you can see, the cover of the journal (center picture in grid) has a cardboard front which is debossed with a camera. I was dying to re-create the camera with the awesome Retrofresh designer series paper, but had resigned to not do it because I could not imagine how I would. My talented team member and graphic designer (Jessica Bramlett) suggested I use waxed paper, trace the camera and then cut out the pieces, trace onto the designer paper and then cut the pieces out.  So... that's what I did. Can I tell you, I tried this with my crafter school class (AGES 7-9!!!) and they did it too. Easy- Peasy. Just a little time investment and voila - you have this pretty cover.  One more tip: Use circle punches where you can. Then I tied our pretty ribbons down the edge of the spiral to make it extra special. 
 
What a great gift or to spoil yourself. Your grad or teacher would love!!!
 
dont' miss the Retrofresh designer journaling tags. they are perfect for use with this journal or for Project Life! Click here to see the full post about this project:
 
Retrofresh Designer Journaling tags:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...