Saturday, May 17, 2014

Simple Saturday: "Ducky Thanks" 2014-2015 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog Sneak Peek


I always want to create something amazing for my Pretties demonstrator team meeting. I got this fab stamp set from the new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog "Something for Baby" and "Baby's First" framelits dies. I'm not a huge fan of pastels, so I dreamed up this card. Of course, the duck  had to be yellow :).  Today I'll share the simple thank you card which goes inside this cutie card box I created for a baby shower gift. Stay tuned to my online catalog launch party ON THIS BLOG June 2nd to find out how to make the box.  Subscribe today (click below) so you won't miss it!



Stampin' Up Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Something for Baby (2014-2015 annual catalog), Just Sayin' (Occasions AND annual catalog (yay!)
ink: memento black stamp pad, daffodil delight classic ink pad
paper: whisper white and pacific point 8 1/2 x 11" card stock
tools: 1 3/8" circle punch

Directions:
Cut whisper white paper at 5 1/2" and then fold. The pacific point strip was leftover from the 9x9 sheet I used to make the box.  The strips are 1 1/2" x 4 1/4". I used a circle punch to create the wavy waves by cutting a partial circle. Lay the wave on top of the white card and then inch it down a smidge and put pencil marks. Stamp the ducks just under the pencil marks so that they will be behind the water (or just eyeball it like I did :)) .  Adhere water strip in front of the ducks. Stamp word bubbles in black.

Want a complimentary copy of the new catalog coming VERY SOON? Email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...