Saturday, May 10, 2014

Simple Saturday: 2014-2015 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek: Work of Art stamp set


Simple Saturday

2014-2015 Annual catalog Sneak Peek!
Work of Art stamp set
 
When I saw this stamp set being used at the 2014-2015 annual catalog premiere I knew I had to have it. Imagine my thrill when they gave it away to all of us that attended. Stampin' Up is cool like that. There are may precious cards made with this set floating around on Pinterest and I must say, the simple beauty of this set really "wows" me. You will want to follow my Pinterest board with a collection of sneak peeks from the catalog here.  I cased this one right from the catalog and I think it's beautiful.  I am a HUGE fan of Stampin' Up's notecards (already cut and scored with matching envelopes!) for a lot of cards in a hurry. SIMPLE SIMPLE is the key! This is perfect for a quick gift. I made a cutie set of cards for my newest Stampin' Up demo, Laura Dehnert.  WELCOME to the Pretties team, Laura!
 
Supplies used:
stamp set: Work of Art
ink: bermuda bay, tangerine tango and crushed curry classic ink pads, black stazon ink
paper: whisper white notecards and envelopes
 
Stamp as shown, that's it!!! How's that for instructions??? WOW!
 
This set will be available on June 2nd at noon.  Mark your calendars for that day because there will be posts all day and prizes and fun to be had!!!  You will want to either subscribe to my blog or my Facebook page (papermadeprettier) so that you won't miss the fun!!!

Don't miss another project inspiration!!!  Subscribe to my blog today!

Want a complimentary copy of the new catalog coming VERY SOON? Email me today cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...