Saturday, May 10, 2014

The perfect gift! PREPAID Craft of the month box from My Paper Pumpkin

 

My Paper Pumpkin is about the coolest thing ever. It's a kit of simple, coordinating craft supplies which comes in a pretty orange box in  your mailbox every month. NO shopping for the perfect color accessory or paper, VERY little mess and no storage of lots of supplies afterwards. This is perfect for a gift for mom, your graduate (seriously, if I got this in college every month, wow!) or your teacher.  Trust me, teachers are all crafty!  You can sign up for a monthly subscription OR a prepaid, predetermined subscription:
 
 
 
 

SIGN ME UP!!!

 
*For monthly subscription click here*
 
*For prepaid (1,3,6 or 12 month subscription) click here*
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...