Thursday, June 5, 2014

NEW In Color and Moonlight designer series paper Geometrical Love You card


Geometrical "Hooray, Love You So!" card


Now that the new Stampin' Up 2014-2015 catalog is here, it's time for me to let go of my designer series papers and experience some new ones. I was thrilled to get my moonlight designer series paper stack on my preorder with my brand spankin' new In Color stamp pads. It coordinates perfectly with our new In Colors, blackberry bliss, hello honey, and lost lagoon. I had made a version of this card for Father's day which you may have seen last week using now retired paper.  (Kaleidoscope - sniff).

 
Well, all is not lost.  When I love a good layout, I want to do it again, so that's how this new card was born!
 
I wont repeat the instructions and dimensions. Refer to my previous blog post re: that, just substitute lost lagoon for Bermuda bay, basic grey for black and hello honey for crushed curry. I think this card is perfect for men or women, the three colors just really compliment one another.  I hope you have a fabulous day!
 
Geometrical Stamp Set
Buy it now online for $21.95 (clear) or $29.95 (wood)
 
Moonlight Designer Series Paper
 
2014-2015 In Color card stock and ink pads kit
Buy it now online for $29.95
 

View the  NEW catalog online here! Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com if you would like your own complimentary copy!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...