Saturday, June 21, 2014

Simple Saturday, Work of Art gift box and card set

 


I created this adorable set of cards for a workshop that I did for my newest team member, Ceanne Warner. Welcome to the newest member of the Pretties team!  We had SO MUCH FUN with her friends in her beautiful home. I LOVE stamping with new people. That sparkle that stampers get when they stamp is one of the reasons I love this job! These cards are deceptively simple, so have fun! I can not get enough of this set!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: Work of Art stamp set
paper: rich razzleberry and whisper white 8 1/2 x 11", pool party 12 x 12, brights designer series paper dsp
ink: pool party and rich razzleberry classic stampin' pad, encore gold pad, memento black pad
tools: envelope punch board, big Shot die cut machine, circles framelit die
adhesives: stampin' dimensionals

Directions:

Card box is simple: refer to Pinterest for card box dimensions. Cut rich razzleberry designer strip 1 inch x 12 and wrap around box and adhere to itself in back.Cut circles from white and razzleberry card stock with BigShot. Stamp sentiment in Rich Razzleberry then polka dots with pool party on white circle. Mount on larger rich razzleberry circle with stampin' dimensionals.  Adhere to belly band strip (it's easiest if you put the adhesive on the belly band and place circle on).

Stamp cards as shown. They are simple - no layers here. The stamp set itself is pretty enough! 



Tip: on flower, make an inner layer with 6 hearts and then an outer layer to fill out flower. Stamp stem and inside circle with gold encore pad.

 
View the  NEW catalog online here! Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com if you would like your own complimentary copy!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...