Sunday, June 22, 2014

Star Party Cards with June Pinwheel Party Paper Pumpkin alternative project

 
The June Paper Pumpkin kit is totally awesome. I could not WAIT to use my stars framelits to make this alternative project - 3 precious star cards.  I have a 4th of July party every year, so this year is going to sparkle and dazzle with these projects! I used the fabulous designer papers which were included and the cutie stamps to create these gems.

Here's the kit in all of it's patriotic glory photo'd perfectly by stampin' with Candice:
 
You can do a monthly subscription or try it for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.

This kit just goes on forever with papers, straws, cello bags, stamps, brads, twine, paper clips and a night of navy ink spot. There's enough to make 20 pinwheels. My head is spinning. Tee Hee.

Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? That's so sad! You need to. Click here to find all about my June 2014 Paper Pumpkin Giveaway.  IF you subscribe WITH ME (Kay Cogbill, Little Rock, Arkansas) in June, you will be entered into a drawing for a stampin' trimmer valued at $29.95!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Stamp set:  June 2014 Paper Pumpkin Pinwheel Party
paper: designer papers from paper pumpkin kit, whisper white, real red card stock
ink: night of navy ink spot from kit, night of navy and real red stampin' write marker
embellishments: basic rhinestone
tools: star punch, BigShot, stars framelits
adhesives: stampin' dimensionals

Directions:
Cut either real red or whisper white for the base at 3x6 inches.  Fold in half. Place framelit with star points except one within edges of the paper. Leave one star point outside of the framelit and run through the BigShot. This leaves the stars connected at one point. Then cut one more star in the same sized paper and adhere to the front so that you don't have a 4.5 pointed star!  Then cut the whisper white star with the next smallest framelit. Stamp as shown.  Adhere whisper white star to base with stampin' dimensional.

Tips: For the small red outline behind the celebrate star, I mounted white star to real red and fussy cut it.  For the blue outline on white star in middle, I just ran my night of navy marker over the edges.  I cut the star out of the navy/polka dot paper with the polka dot right in the middle of the star punch. Clever, huh!?!

I just love seeing hat I can do with the paper pumpkin kit that's outside the box. Stay tuned for some super shocking outside the box projects with this kit later this week. It'll be kinda zooish...

View the  NEW catalog online here! Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com if you would like your own complimentary copy!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...