Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NEW stamp sets galore! Weekly Deals and designer series paper sale! Pinch me!

3 NEW stamp sets, weekly deals, B3G1 FREE, WOW!
 
Christmas in July!!!
 
Get a handle on Christmas early!  Beat the frenzy! 

Beauty of the Season

Clear mount 135779 $16.95
wood mount 135776 $ 21.95



This new photopolymer set is adorable!  Hypeventilating. I love the holidays and I get to see it all at the convention next week. SQUEAL!!!!!
 

Christmas Bliss photopolymer stamp set

138897 $ 15.95
 

Did you love the Sweetie Pie's stamp set? It was adorable. Guess who's on the scene? Dear Heart little boys!  I've got one of each, so of course, will need both sets. Dang you, Stampin' Up!

Dear Heart Stamp Set

138157 $25.85



IF you would like to order any of these adorable sets, email me and I'll mail you the adorable stamp set so that you can avoid the $6.95 shipping. I'll PayPal you the cost. I'll be putting in an order this Sunday night, so email me by then, cogbill22@yahoo.com. I'll send you a paypal invoice.

Weekly Deals

You can also add some weekly deals to your order. One of each please! These are some of my most used supplies...
 
 
Gold paper, YES!
 
 
This and That Washi tape (left)


Retrofresh This and That Journal
 
 
The Artisan Label punch made these cute tags!


Buy 3 Get One Free! 
 
 
 
View the  NEW catalog online here! or email me and I'll send you a copy! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...