Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Snappy soccer girl! Simply Sports stamp set scores a perfect GOAL!!!

Snappy Soccer Girl

When I saw this stamp set a the catalog launch party, I had to gasp. I HAD to have it since my little girl and boy play soccer. Oh my! The ponytail is a separate stamp, so you can make it a boy or girl. BRILLIANT Stampin' Up designers!  Love it! 
 
This month, many of my posts will feature our beautiful designer series papers. They are on sale this whole month (July 2014) buy 3 get 1 free! This is Confetti Celebration designer series paper. It's so wonderfully bright and cheery! Isn't the essentials wooden element just the perfect touch? 
 
Also, the Simply Sports stamp set is bundled with the Bitty Banner framelits for the BigShot so you can cut out the pretty banners perfectly every time!  In record time!

 
 
 
Simply Sports stamp set click to order
 
 
 
Confetti Celebration designer series paper click to order BUY 3 GET 1 FREE July 2014
 
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamps: Simply Sports
paper: whisper white card stock, confetti celebration designer series paper
ink: basic gray classic stampin' pad, basic gray and tangelo twist markers
tools: Big Shot bitty banners framelits, 2 1/2" circle punch
embellishments: basic gray baker's twine,  essentials wooden elements
adhesives: Stampin' dimensionals, glue dots
 
Tips: 
base: 4 1/4" x 11"
base layer 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
vertical strip: 1 3/4" x 3 1/2"
polka dot strip: 1" x 4 1/4"
pistachio pudding/white strip: 4 1/4" x 3/4:
basic gray strip: 3 7/8" x 1/2"
Happy Birthday Sport is colored with markers, stamped and then cut out with bitty banners framelits. Dimensionals were used to attach the banner and glue dots to attach the arrow.   
 
View the  NEW catalog online here! or email me and I'll send you a copy! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...