Sunday, July 20, 2014

Simple Saturday: stunningly simple gift tag



This adorable gift tag was stamped by the President of Stampin' Up Richard Jutkins at one of our sessions this week.  This tag was adorably simple and would dress up ANY gift or gift bag that you could give!  Richard is a self-professed non-stamper, so if he can do it, surely you can!  Seriously, he did a fabulous job and showed how stamping is for EVERYONE! 

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Flower Patch and Another Thank You photopolymer stamp sets
Whisper white paper, scalloped tag topper punch, crisp cantaloupe ink pad, calypso coral ink pad, pear pizzaz ink pad, tangerine tango baker's twine, pearl basic jewels

View the  NEW catalog online here! or email me and I'll send you a copy! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...