Saturday, July 19, 2014

Inspire, Create, Share 2014 Day 1 and 2 highlights!


Lots going on at the Stampin' Up Inspire Create Share 2014 in Salt Lake City, Utah convention this year! What a blast we are having!

Here are the highlights:



Day One
After finishing our swaps in the airport and eating some good but freaky food at Naked Fish, I was off to a Focus Group. I can't say what we talked about, but look who showed up to say "hi". The Project Life founder and CEO herself - Becky Higgins. She was adorable! I love talking and listening and I was honored to take part in this event and to meet such sweeties from the company that we work for!

Off to the Paper Pumpkin night out with friends. FUN!  We got a few pics in the scenery before they roped it off. Oops, who let these Arkansans in here???


Then of to our fab distant upline's party a Moustache Bash with Janet Wakeland and Remarkable stampers. So fun! She is a great advisor and mentor to myself and my upline, Becky and her party was fab.u.lous! 

Day 2 Highlights:

 

Day 2
Of course, we all received a new stamp set to kick off the day!

HOLIDAY CATTY REVEAL
Now this is one of the most fun things we get to do as SU demos. We get to see and touch and feel and play with products before anyone else. SQUEAL!  I can guarantee you, this catalog will bankrupt you.  I'd dangerous, just warning ya! 

We saw a fab project Life interview with Becky Higgins and guess who was selected to do a Project Life hide and seek in ARKANSAS??? Our very own team member Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart!!!

Above is the fab cover and some projects, this is all I can show you for now.  I will be preordering in August (love being a demo) and you can order anything from it after August 27th. 

My next favorite thing to experience is other stamping demonstrators showing off their mad skilz and doing new things that I have not seen in my 8 years of stamping.  We saw some neat ideas - using markers to fill in stamps which are traditionally colored with markers, Unique ways to use our ink.  and a highlight of our designer series papers.

Lastly we went to a master crafter class in which we got to experiment with a watercoloring Christmas card Simply Created kit from the new catty.

As if the day wasn't complete enough, I got to spend time with my sister stamping with the new stamps she had bought. We were punchy and BOY was it fun.  This is quite possibly the best part of the day.  Doing what I love with folks that I love. So that's why we were up until 2am.  :)

I'm gonna have to tell you most about about Day 3 tomorrow.

Also, I'll be posting pics of all of my swaps made with current catalog products on my papermadeprettier Facebook page after I get home. Go ahead and like it to see it all!  https://www.facebook.com/papermadeprettier?ref_type=bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...